Our Fair Play Policy
- Your first lesson is always a trial. If you are not completely satisfied after your first lesson, for a reason under the reasonable responsibility of WindStars Music Academy, we’ll gladly find you another instructor or refund your entire lesson purchase, if notified in writing within 72 hours of the lesson time.
- You may reschedule as many lessons as you need to, with 24 hour notice, online, No explanation needed. (A unique feature to WindStars Music Academy!). You may reschedule that lesson right away, or at a later time. Your student credit will be adjusted automatically.
- You may book a lesson up to 12 hours before the start time. Changes to existing lessons can only be made with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Lessons are paid when you purchase the package and stay as a credit in your student account until you book them. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. Please note: We do not accept cash, and teachers are not allowed to accept direct payment from students.The larger the package you purchase, the larger discount you get. (i.e – 16 lessons plan would grant you 5% discount, 30 lessons plan would grant you 10% discount.) The amounts are significant.
- Our lesson packs are 30, 45 or 60 minutes long. You can purchase packages of single, 16, or 30 lessons. Once you book a lesson your time slot with the teacher you select is guaranteed. We recommend booking weekly lessons, to build a good routine.
- It is easy to book a series of lessons with one click, using the repeat option on the booking screen.
- All missed lessons will be charged for except the following:
- a) Lessons canceled by the teacher. In this case, the full lesson fee would be returned to your student credit account.
- b) If the student is sick. In the case, if illness, a 24-hour notice is required. If this requirement is not met, the lesson will be charged for.
In all other cases, lessons will be charged for. (i.e. if a lesson is canceled due to lack of practice or because the student has forgotten his appointment).
LESSONS WILL NOT BE MADE UP IF A STUDENT IS AWAY ON HOLIDAYS AND HAS NOT GIVEN A 24-HOUR NOTICE.
- In any case, that lesson credits will be requested, the academy will refund a prorated amount (i.e. – The actual lesson fee (not the discounted one) would be deducted from the remaining credit.)6) Teachers are prohibited to divulge any and all of WindStars Music Academy students and are subject to substantial fines for taking away academy students. If you are not happy with WindStars Music Academy services, please let us know!
- We go to great lengths to accommodate our students without charging administration fees because we believe that the money you spend at WindStars Music Academy should go to your music education only!
- We try to answer your questions within 1-10 hours. However, if any delay occurs, it doesn’t mean that we forgot about you. We will get back to you asap and hopefully, we can resolve it effectively.